This detailed Cupid review aims to analyze if the Cupid website is worth your time. In our opinion, Cupid is a fun platform, which deserves a strong 4 out of 5 points for its high numbers of subscribers and numerous matchmaking features. A particular test was developed by the website creators called Q-Match, which enables couples to meet according to their personalities. Unique options make Cupid stand out from other similar websites. A vast range of choices makes us believe that all people have a right to find their happiness on this website. Read the following Cupid review to make a clear picture of its advantages and disadvantages.
The Cupid dating platform was founded in the UK, so a more substantial part of the community comes from England. It does not stop people from all over Europe to register here, too, especially if they plan to immigrate to the UK. Thanks to short distances and frequent flights, people can easily travel and meet each other in Europe. The website is famous not only in the European continent but also far over the ocean. Americans, Brazilians, and even Indians often visit Cupid. The number of USA residents makes up the most significant part of the non-European community. There are more than 1 million members from the USA, with 160 thousand of them registering monthly.
When comparing to niche websites, Cupid does not have a specific audience to target. Anyone can register here. People are on Cupid website to chat and find common ground for relationships. Cupid services became even more popular after, in June 2016, the technical team implemented some main changes for the site. They added numerous new features, which made the platform stand out from other similar websites. This step created a leap in the number of unique users, and it still continues to go up.
Although the website consists of mainly straight people, the Cupid platform welcomes all sexual orientations possible. It does not matter whether you are straight or gay; you can try your luck and register with Cupid.
Here you can encounter people of all ages, but if you are in the range from 20 to 35 years old, we recommend you to register today because you will find many like-minded individuals with the same age gap.
The first impression counts. A blank profile with no photo won’t impress anyone. Fill info in and let your profile count! How to open an account? Visit the registration page and fill out all the required fields. Please be sincere and don’t lie; nobody likes a liar. Add a beautiful photo of yourself, remember that it will appear as your main profile image.In a nutshell, the registration consists of three quick and straightforward steps:
One of the main reasons why you are reading this review is that you want to find friends or love. Make sure you check the profiles of other Cupid members before starting any communication. Your passion could be just a click away! Cupid search engine allows you to find members based on their gender, age, region, and what they want to do. With its help you can:
Regardless of the great possibilities the website offers, Safety and Security is an Achilles’ heel of Cupid. Despite many positive reviews from customers all over the world, your privacy is jeopardized by multiple fake accounts and scams. This way, it can spoil your mood and dating experience. But the technical team is on its way to improve it. Hopefully, soon we will be able to reassure you that Cupid online is 100% safe for matchmaking purposes.
The most significant advantage of Cupid hookup platform, in our opinion, is a compatibility questionnaire, which is called Quiz Matching. Its goal is to identify all your genuine characteristics and describe your relationship belief as accurately as possible. It works magically according to multiple reviews from users. They get matched with people who have the same interests and values. Moreover, you can get a big discount (50% off) for your premium member package if you complete 50% of the compatibility quiz. Cupid also has a LikeBook option, which resembles famous Tinder, where you can get a profile with a short description. You can either accept them or swipe them. Other perks include:
In our opinion, Cupid has affordable fees. The longer the period of subscription you buy, the more money you save. It is all up to you to decide if you want to get what Cupid has to offer.
As a free standard user, you can enjoy:
Premium members have the opportunity to:
To enjoy all of these exclusive features, you will have to pay for Premium Cupid membership: 1 month — $23.99 3 months — $62.37 ($20.79 per month) 6 months — $95.94 ($15.99 per month)
Use your bank credit card or PayPal. If you are not ready to commit to Cupid, try a three-day premium package for only $2.97. Moreover, you can purchase unique benefits like Cupid Arrow. It will let you be first on a search, appear more on matches, attract attention by larger photos, let standard users drop you a message, see other profiles, and stay incognito. In case you buy three perks like this, you will get a 30% reduction on each of them. The total you will have to pay will be $5.59 for the whole package.
1. How can I change my main profile photo on the Cupid website? During registration, you uploaded a photo that represents you in profile listings, comments, and messages. Choose a beautiful photo of yourself. If you are not satisfied with your current profile picture, follow these steps: Log in to your account, click on “Profile” in the user menu, select “Change photo”. Pick a new photo and click “Save.”
2. I have forgotten my password. What should I do? It’s easy to regain access to your account, just follow the instructions to reset your password.
3. What is the legal age to register for the Cupid website? To register with the Cupid platform, you must be of legal age in your country.
4. I am looking same-gender partner; is it possible to register? The gay community is welcome on the Cupid website.
5. What type of dating can I experience on the Cupid website? Most of the members registered on Cupid are looking for love, quick hookups, or friendship.
6. Can I meet people from countries other than my own? It is possible to meet foreigners — the site is open to all countries in the world.
7. How secure is my personal information? All data is managed in a specific database; your information will only be changed by the website team and not by any third parties.
8. How long will my Cupid profile stay active if I am not going to use it? According to general rules, your data will remain for 30 days and later will be deleted by moderators.
9. Is there a mobile version for the Cupid website? Yes, this page is mobile-compatible. All functions work on cell phones or other portable devices: chat, messaging, galleries, events, and many other services.
10. I have registered, but nothing happened, what should I do? After registering, the system will send you an email with a confirmation link. You must click the activation link in the email to activate your profile. In case you do not get an activation email letter, please follow the procedure to resend it.
11. What shall I do if I could not receive an approval email after registering? If you have registered with a web-based email account such as Hotmail or Yahoo, please check your trash or spam folder for the confirmation email. Adding a contact email to the address book often helps letters get through. If the problem persists, contact the Cupid team and report your problem along with the following information: your browser type and version (e.g., Internet Explorer 11.0), your operating system (e.g., Windows 7), and email account provider (e.g., Hotmail).
12. Can I chat with someone on the Cupid platform? You can chat with other members in chat rooms or via the private chat function.
13. Can I start the chat? There are two ways to start the chat because you both need to be logged into your accounts. Open a profile of the member you want to chat with and click “Chat Now” under the main profile photo. Alternatively, you can chat with your existing friends when they are online. Click “Friends” in the bottom chat toolbar.
14. How can I see someone’s Cupid profile in chat? It’s easy, just click on the name of the user in the chat window (left) or the profile picture in the list of users in the respective room (right).
15. How can I create a list of my Cupid favorites? It is very straightforward; all you have to do is click on the link/icon “Add to favorites” in the selected profile. The user appears automatically in the “Favorites” list.
16. Where can I see who added me as a favorite? Log in and click on “People,” then “Fans,” and you will see a list of users you have added you to theirfavorites.
17. Is it possible to see who visited my profile? Yes, log in and click on “People,” then on “Visitors,” and you will see the list of the last ten members who have visited your page.
18. How can I send a message to someone? First, search for the person you want to contact, either by browsing/searching the profiles or from your friends’ list. Open the profile and click the “Send Message” link. This tab will open a page where you can write your message. Fillin the subject, your message,and click “Send.”
19. I have read the entire “Help” section, but I still cannot solve my issues. If you cannot find a solution to the problems related to the Cupid website and profile, you can contact moderators via the contact form or by message. Please enter your account name, your email address, and your problem. The technical team will contact you as soon as possible.
Our Cupid Review aims to provide you with all the necessary information about Cupid. All in all, the Cupid platform is worth your time. The Cupid website gives you opportunities to get to know and communicate with thousands of young men, girls, men, and women from all over the world with ease and safety. This platform offers many entertaining features. Cupid is an international dating site. By registering here, people get access to a shared database of profiles. If you need to find acquaintances with relatives in spirit, mentality, and language, Cupid is ideal for this. The layout is simple and straightforward, and there is everything to make acquaintances online quickly. Advanced search, the most detailed questionnaires, a photo album from the best pictures, psychological surveys, useful articles — creators of the platform are seriously aimed at ensuring that all acquaintances on Cupid are only happy. Here you can play intriguing sympathies and instantly get to know those you like from the photo.
Many profiles are marked with a verification icon — this means that all the data is verified and authentic. Multifunctional and straightforward, famous and authoritative, exciting and unique, the Cupid platform will surprise you more than once with a variety of profiles from around the world, and an excellent selection of those who are ideal for you. Forget about loneliness — chat, flirt, fall in love, build relationships, get married, and be happy!
From the disadvantages we would conclude the main two:
It is not possible to download the mobile application for an Android user. Another drawback is safety and security. Although developers try to supervise and monitor all files before accepting them, there are still lots of scams and fake profiles. Let it not stop you from trying your luck and registering on the Cupid matchmaking service today. We hope that this Cupid review was useful for you, and it will help you to make the right choice.